If you have ever heard anyone talk about party buses and possibly renting one but you are not sure what all of the hype is about then sit back, relax and keep reading and you will learn what it is about. In the next few paragraphs, you will discover what a party bus is and why this option for transportation is becoming so popular.
What is a Party Bus Anyway?
For those of you who may be unfamiliar with this concept, it is typically a normal bus. This might be a charter bus or even a school bus that has been redesigned. The seats may have all been ripped out and the bus converted into something like a massive limo. Some of these buses absolutely must be seen because a description will do them no justice. They can contain all varieties of amazing amenities and features.
Here is a quick peek at some of the awesome things that you might see on a party bus:
- Fridges and even mini bars so that you have someplace where you can keep all of your drinks cold and even mix up your preferred cocktails.
- Satellite TV, DVD players and TVs so that you can have visual entertainment no matter where you might be.
- Lighting systems that are crazy enough to make you think that you are in a club. Everything from fiber optic lights to disco lights, laser lights and even strobe lights might be found on some party buses.
- Custom sound systems that have CD players, iPod or MP3 connectivity with massive wattage and massive volume
- Stripper poles and dance floors for those who like to get a bit crazy with the music
- Restrooms so that you never even need to make pit stops when you are in the party zone
As it is made obvious by some of the items that are listed above, a party bus can and generally is equipped with a great number of amenities that have been designed specifically to make sure that you get a ride that is both entertaining and comfortable. In fact, the features that you see above are just a small sample of what you can expect to find on many party buses no matter where you are. In some places you can even hire a party bus that comes complete with an arcade, hot tubs or even live bands!
A party bus service is sort of like a limo service which is just an additional reason that this is such an amazing travel option. In many states it is even legal to drink alcohol when you are on board. Additionally, you will never need to worry about having to find a designated driver or calling for a cab to take you home.
When all is said and done, a party bus offers you a unique method of travel for groups of people that is coupled with an experience that is a once in a lifetime kind of thing.
Source by Kathryn McDowell